1. How are you built?
2. What colour is your hair?
3. Do you wear long or short hair?
4. What kind of boys (girls) do you like?
5. Whom do you take after in appearance (character)?
6. How does your sister (brother) look like?
7. Can you describe your friend's character?
8. What are the main traits of your character?
WORDS AND EXPRESSIONS
|everyday clothes shabby clothes smart clothes frock tight skirt loose shirt slacks T-shirt wide trousers apron bathing-suit button (to fasten a button) pocket (hip pocket, inside pocket) single-breasted (double-breasted) coat||dressing-gown belt sleeve boot shoe checkered cotton knitted silk striped glove|
ADDITIONAL WORDS AND EXPRESSIONS
|to crumple to match to wear spectacles to wear a wrist watch to put on to sew||to suit to wear to have smth. on to fit to press to wear down|
to be dressed thinly, lightly, warmly
to change into a woolen pull-over
Your laces have come undone.
I have outgrown my green cotton dress.
Why do you keep to yellow?
Do you think this tie go well with my jacket?
Just see how you have stained your shirt.
Coats are worn, tight-fitting, with inside pockets,
trimmed with fur and double-breasted.