I. Change the verb into the correct form:
1. I usually (go) to school.
2. They (visit) us often.
3. You (play) basketball once a week.
4. Tom (work) every day.
5. He always (tell) us funny stories.
6. She never (help) me with that!
7. Martha and Kevin (swim) twice a week.
8. In this club people usually (dance) a lot.
9. Linda (take care) of her sister.
10. John rarely (leave) the country.
11. We (live) in the city most of the year.
12. Lorie (travel) to Paris every Sunday.
13. I (bake) cookies twice a month.
14. You always (teach) me new things.
15. She (help) the kids of the neighborhood.
II. 1. London (be) in England.
2. The summer (be) hot.
3. She (drive) very well.
4. They (open) the store at 8:00.
5. Linda (be) a very pretty girl.
6. I sometimes (have) several jobs.
7. Water (boil) at 100 degrees.
8. Water (freeze) at 0 degrees.
9. My sister (speak) English.
10. He (have) a big apartment.
11. A triangle (have) three corners.
12. My birthday never (be) in June.
13. Books normally (have) pages.
14. Dogs (be) good friends.
15. I (work) hard.
III. I (love) you.
2. This (weigh) 20 kilograms.
3. Ron (seem) serious.
4. We (like) tomatoes.
5. The boy (want) to play.
6. You (need) to sleep.
7. They (agree) with me.
8. She (hear) something strange.
9. The box (contain) food.
10. Emma (appear) sad.
11. David (know) how to fix a car.
12. Daniel and Liz (seem) happy.
13. This (smell) bad.
14. I (believe) you.
15. We (be) number one!
IV. 1. I (go) to the city once a week.
2. You (play) the guitar very well.
3. She never (visit) me.
4. Tom always (find) new ways to do things.
6. Ann (want) to speak.
7. Toronto (be) in Canada.
8. Cars (have) wheels.
9. My mother (have) a big house.
10. We (play) a lot.
11. They (sell) fruit and eggs.
12. The building (be) on fire.
13. Marta (seem) sad.
14. I usually (help) my neighbors.
15. His brother rarely (leave) town.
V. 1. Daniel (fly) to Paris once a year.
2. She never (do) her homework.
3. Lisa (try) to help her sister.
4. Mark (go) home at seven.
5. The baby (cry) every night.
6. He (miss) her a lot.
7. Joe (study) really hard.
8. A boy (kiss) a girl.
9. Joana (buy) new stuff all the time.
10. Tim (watch) this show every night.
11. Sara (say) this all the time.
12. The teacher (teach) us new things.
13. He (pay) me well.
14. Barbara (wash) the dishes, and Leo washes the floor.
15. Nick (play) tennis twice a week.
16. This girl always (push) somebody.
17. Isabella (enjoy) listening to music.
18. David never (mix) milk and eggs.
19. The bee (buzz).
20. Taylor (fix) cars.
Дата добавления: 2015-11-04; просмотров: 2 | Нарушение авторских прав